Our friends in Alumni have asked us to help spread the word about the inaugural ‘Tour de Tay’ cycle challenge which is happening on Saturday 26th September.
For full details please take a look here
Main points are:
- The cycle challenge is on Saturday 26th September and there are 25 mile and 50 mile routes.
- We are still looking for participants to sign up – all staff and students are welcome
- We are also looking for volunteers on the day to help marshal the challenge
- The cycle challenge is to raise money for two different scholarships – Elite Sports and Travel Abroad scholarships.
- There are goody bags and medals for all participants!
Join in. Raise money. Have fun!
Please take a look and get involved in any way you can.
Also, for any Abertay staff and students taking part in the Tour de Tay (or, who are keen cyclists) who would like a bit of extra reflective sparkle for the darker days, we’ve got some snazzy bicycle clips/arm bands for you! Just let us know via Twitter if you’d like a pair. (Limited supplies only – provided by the lovely people at Oxford University Press)