Did you know there’s one place where you can access all the online help, guides and tutorials available from Library Services and Learner Development Services? Well, there is!
What is it?
StudySkills@Abertay pages are designed to enable all students, whether full-time, part-time, or distance learners, to get started using Abertay’s information and study skills resources.
What does it help me with?
- Find out when Library, IT & Learner Development drop-in sessions and workshops are held
- How to find information for coursework
- How to reference sources used in coursework
- Which referencing style to use
- How to format your dissertation
- How to structure coursework
- How to take notes
- How to find feedback on coursework submitted to Blackboard
- And lots more! (for full details check the menu topics on the left of the screen)
Where is it?
StudySkills@Abertay is available via Blackboard (under the ‘Blackboard Resources’ section) – no registration necessary! If you’re a student here, you’ve got access to this incredibly useful resource.
Go to StudySkills@Abertay right now using this link