We have a range of hands-on workshops running during October, November and the start of December so if you are looking for help with your coursework, project or dissertation, these are for you!
Book a place and find more info here (or you can click on the Eventbrite calendar at the bottom of the blog)
- Finding literature – journal articles, law resources, market research
- Referencing using Abertay Harvard Style
- RefWorks (get to grips with using this reference management tool – no more manually typing reference lists and citations. Magic!)
- Managing long documents
- Working with data in Excel
- Managing your digital footprint
- And much more! See below for full list of workshops, dates, times, and locations
All workshops are held in the Library Building in Seminar Room A or Seminar Room B.
If you would like any more information about any of these workshops, or have suggestions for others you would find useful, please let us know